QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE YOU HIRE YOUR MICHIGAN INJURY LAWYER
The best way to find the right lawyer is to know the right questions to ask before you hire the lawyer for your case. These questions are a good start:
1. What percentage of your practice is devoted to handling serious accident and injury claims?
2. Will I have an experienced trial lawyer assigned to my case from start to finish?
3. Do lawyers in your firm have the highest possible rating for skill and integrity assigned to lawyers?
4. Have you written any books or reports on Michigan Personal Injury Cases, Michigan Car Accident Cases, Michigan Motorcycle Accident Cases, Michigan Dog Bite Cases, or any other type of injury cases?
5. Have you ever spoken to groups of other lawyers and professionals about accident cases and insurance laws?
6. Do you have a website with information on Michigan personal injury cases, breaking legal news, and free forms that I can print to make my insurance claims?
7. Have you ever taken a personal injury case to trial and won a verdict for your client?
8. What kinds of settlements have you received for your clients?
Call us now and ask these questions. The lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire P.C. will give you honest and direct answers to these questions and answer your other concerns. Our firm has represented accident and injury victims throughout the State of Michigan for almost 40 years. We have the highest possible rating for skill and integrity in the legal profession. We have obtained significant jury verdicts and settlements for our clients and have earned the respect of judges and other attorneys for the great work we do for our clients.
DO I HAVE A MICHIGAN PERSONAL INJURY CASE?
Contact us now to discuss your case.
We represent Michigan personal injury clients in Detroit, Southfield, Pontiac, Troy, Warren, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Lansing, East Lansing, Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, Bloomfield Hills, West Bloomfield, Farmington Hills, Rochester, Auburn Hills, Clarkston, Birmingham, Ferndale, Flint, Novi, Pontiac, Troy, Saginaw, Sterling Heights, Waterford, Wayne, Dearborn, Westland, Canton, Monroe, Ann Arbor, Mount Clemens, Livonia, Grayling, Grosse Pointe, St. Clair Shores, Brighton, Adrian, Allen Park, Clinton, Hamtramck, Northville, Garden City, Southgate, Harrison, Holland, Inkster, Allen Park, Belleville, Jackson, Madison Heights, Mount Pleasant, Oak Park, Okemos, Plymouth, Redford, Roseville, Romulus, Taylor, Wyandotte, Wyoming, Traverse City, Ypsilanti, Bad Axe, Northern Michigan, as well as residents of Wayne County, Kent County, Oakland County, Macomb County, Washtenaw County, Genesee County, Huron County, St. Clair County, Monroe County, Ingham County, Saginaw County, Livingston County, Lenawee County and all other Michigan counties.