Our Kalamazoo workers compensation and job injury lawyers help workers injured at the workplace and in the course of their employment.
Workers' compensation is the system created by Michigan statute to provide wage replacement, medical, and rehabilitation benefits to workers who suffer a work-related injury.
Claims are made against the employer, but it is typically an insurance company that pays the required benefits.
Choosing Your Kalamazoo Workers Compensation & Job Injury Lawyer
The key to winning your case is to choose the best possible Kalamazoo workers compensation and job injury lawyer.
Our Kalamazoo workers compensation attorneys have achieved the highest possible rating for ability and integrity in the legal profession and have been rated "Superb" by the top lawyer internet rating service.
Kalamazoo Workers Compensation Information
We handle all Kalamazoo cases involving workers compensation and job injuries. Michigan' s injured workers and their employers are governed by the Workers' Disability Compensation Act. This Act was first adopted in 1912 and provides compensation to workers who suffer an injury on the job and protects employers' liability.
The mission of the Workers' Compensation Agency is to efficiently administer the Act and provide prompt, courteous and impartial service to all customers.
The county of injury determines the hearing site location. If the injury occurred in Kalamazoo County, the hearing will be scheduled:
940 N. 10th Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49009-9178
We Represent Workers From Kalamazoo's Top Employers
Top 10 Kalamazoo-Portage employers:
|National City Bank||2,922|
|Western Michigan University||2,887|
|Borgess Health Alliance||2,410|
|Kalamazoo Public Schools||2,300|
|Portage Public Schools||2,300|
|Kalamazoo Valley Community College||1,100|
We Represent Workers Injured In The Following Kalamazoo-Portage Zip Codes:
Who are the Best Rated Kalamazoo Area Workers Compensation Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Kalamazoo Workers Compensation Cases
Don't be concerned about the money you might need to hire a lawyer. You can afford to have the best workers compensation law firm on your side without paying a penny out of your pocket. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your workers compensation case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Start Your Kalamazoo Workers Compensation Claim Today
There are three ways to get started on your workers compensation case today to get the settlement you deserve. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. A workers compensation attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with a workers compensation & job injury lawyer about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Kalamazoo workers compensation lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Kalamazoo workers compensation laws.
- Kalamazoo District Court
- Kalamazoo County Circuit Court
- Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office
- Kalamazoo Wiki Page
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle workers compensation cases in Galesburg, Kalamazoo, Parchment, Portage, Alamo Township, Brady Township, Charleston Township, Climax Township, Comstock Charter Township, Cooper Charter Township, Kalamazoo Charter Township, Oshtemo Charter Township, Pavilion Township, Prairie Ronde Township, Richland Township, Ross Township, Schoolcraft Township, Texas Charter Township, Wakeshma Township, and all other cities and townships in Kalamazoo County, Michigan.