Our Kalamazoo personal injury lawyers are a smart choice for your accident, injury, or medical malpractice cases. We are award-winning lawyers who represent our clients with the highest degree of integrity. You need the experience and skill of our law firm on your side to fight for your legal rights and get you the maximum settlement for your case.
Types of Kalamazoo Cases We Handle
We are legal experts in a wide range of personal injury cases and can help you in all of them, including:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Birth Injuries & Cerebral Palsy
- Nursing home neglect
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall injuries
- All other types of personal injury cases
Information About the City of Kalamazoo
Kalamazoo is located in the southwest region of Michigan and serves as the county seat for Kalamazoo County. The city is home to Western Michigan University, a large public university, as well as Kalamazoo College, a prestigious liberal arts school. Kalamazoo's economy is anchored by the pharmaceutical and medical science industries. As of 2014, the city's population was 75,922.
Kalamazoo Area Legal Resources
As a resource for our Kalamazoo personal injury clients, we are providing you with a list of important contacts for accidents and injuries in Kalamazoo. You can obtain reports and other information from these places. If you choose us for your Kalamazoo personal injury attorneys to handle your case, we will get all of the information for you.
Kalamazoo Car Accident Reports
Kalamazoo Police Department
Kalamazoo Fire Reports & Ambulance Run Sheets
Kalamazoo Fire Department
Borgess Medical Center
Bronson Methodist Hospital
Kalamazoo Animal Control Department
Kalamazoo County Animal Services & Enforcement
Kalamazoo Autopsy Reports
Kalamazoo County Medical Examiner
Kalamazoo Poisonings & Public Health Claims
Kalamazoo County Health Department
Who are the Best Kalamazoo Personal Injury Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Kalamazoo Personal Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Kalamazoo attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your personal injury lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Kalamazoo Personal Injury Claim
Get started on your Kalamazoo case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Kalamazoo personal injury lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Kalamazoo personal injury laws.
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle personal injury cases in Galesburg, Kalamazoo, Parchment, Portage, Alamo Township, Brady Township, Charleston Township, Climax Township, Comstock Charter Township, Cooper Charter Township, Kalamazoo Charter Township, Oshtemo Charter Township, Pavilion Township, Prairie Ronde Township, Richland Township, Ross Township, Schoolcraft Township, Texas Charter Township, Wakeshma Township, and all other cities and townships in Kalamazoo County, Michigan.