The Michigan Nursing Home Watch List identified nursing homes that have been cited for actual harm or “immediate jeopardy.” Listed in that violation report was Heartland Health Care Center-Dearborn, in Dearborn Heights, Michigan.
Heartland Health Care Center-Dearborn
26001 Ford Rd.
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
Causes of Nursing Home Neglect and AbuseOur Michigan nursing home neglect lawyers pursue cases for many different causes of nursing home abuse and neglect. These include:
- Failure to turn or move immobile patients
- Failure to bathe patients
- Failure to supervise patients in baths and showers
- Failure to monitor nutrition and hydration/malnutrition
- Failure to use bed rails
- Verbal abuse of residents
- Failure to supervise patients
- Failure to train staff properly
- Patients wandering away from the facility
- Reduced staff-patient ratios