Our Michigan medical malpractice lawyers handle cases involving injuries resulting from medical errors by gynecologists and obstetricians. These involve both injuries to women and their babies caused by negligent treatment and care. This include both errors at in medical offices, clinics, and in hospitals.
A woman or child who suffers injuries from due to malpractice by a gynecologist or obstetrician may have a valid case for a medical malpractice lawsuit. Common types of OB/GYN malpractice include:
- Failing to diagnose cancer or order necessary testing, like biopsies and ultrasounds
- Failing to diagnose and treat infections, including pelvic inflammatory disease
- Failing to diagnose and treat sexually transmitted diseases
- Failing to diagnose and treat emergency conditions, like ectopic pregnancies tests
- Failing to properly treat a mother's condition during pregnancy
- Failing to account for high risk conditions during pregnancy
- Mistakes and errors during the delivery of a newborn, including forcep injuries
- Mistakes during surgical procedures, c-sections, and circumcisions
The injuries suffered from obstetrician and gynecological negligence are often significant. To learn more about medical malpractice cases in Michigan, request our FREE BOOK, "The Ultimate Michigan Medical Malpractice Handbook." Or contact us to discuss your case.Do I have a Gynecologist or Obestrician Malpractice case?