Our Grand Rapids personal injury lawyers are a smart choice for your accident, injury, or medical malpractice cases. We are award-winning lawyers who represent our clients with the highest degree of integrity. You need the experience and skill of our law firm on your side to fight for your legal rights and get you the maximum settlement for your case.
Types of Grand Rapids Cases We Handle
We are legal experts in a wide range of personal injury cases and can help you in all of them, including:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Birth Injuries & Cerebral Palsy
- Nursing home neglect
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall injuries
- All other types of personal injury cases
Information About the City of Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids is the second largest city in the state of Michigan. It is located along the Grand River, 25 miles east of Lake Michigan. The Grand Rapids metropolitan area is home to over 1 million people.
The city and surronding areas are economically diverse, with a strong presence in health care, information technology, automotive and aviation. Grand Rapids was the childhood home of the 38th President of the United States, Gerald Ford.
Grand Rapids Area Legal Resources
As a resource for our Grand Rapids personal injury clients, we are providing you with a list of important contacts for accidents and injuries in Grand Rapids. You can obtain reports and other information from these places. If you choose us for your Grand Rapids personal injury attorneys to handle your case, we will get all of the information for you.
Grand Rapids Car Accident ReportsGrand Rapids Police Department
1 Monroe Ctr NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Grand Rapids Fire Reports & Ambulance Run SheetsGrand Rapids Fire Department
1181 Monroe Avenue NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Grand Rapids Hospitals
Saint Mary's Health Care Hospital
4500 Breton Road
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
Grand Rapids Animal Control Department
Kent County Animal Services
Grand Rapids Autopsy Reports
Kent County Medical Examiner
Grand Rapids Poisonings & Public Health Claims
Kent County Health Department
Who are the Best Grand Rapids Personal Injury Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Grand Rapids Personal Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Grand Rapids attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your personal injury lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Grand Rapids Personal Injury Claim
Get started on your Grand Rapids case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Grand Rapids personal injury lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Grand Rapids personal injury laws.
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle personal injury cases in Cedar Springs, East Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Grandville, Kentwood, Lowell, Rockford, Walker, Wyoming, Ada Township, Algoma Township, Alpine Township, Bowne Township, Byron Township, Caledonia Charter Township, Cannon Township, Cascade Charter Township, Courtland Township, Gaines Charter Township, Grand Rapids Charter Township, Grattan Township, Lowell Charter Township, Nelson Township, Oakfield Township, Plainfield Charter Township, Solon Township, Sparta Township, Spencer Township, Tyrone Township, Vergennes Township, and all other cities and townships in Kent County, Michigan.