If you were injured in a motorcycle accident and are looking for help from a Michigan motorcycle accident lawyer, you have come to the right place. Injured bikers have trusted our award winning attorneys to help them after the most serious accidents. The insurance laws in for injured motorcyclists are complex and confusing, but our attorneys will explain your legal rights to you in plain English and answer all of your questions and concerns.
Michigan Motorcycle Accident Help Questions
You probably have a number of questions regarding your legal rights after a motorcycle accident in Michigan, including:
- Who must pay for the damage to my bike?
- Am I entitled to get no-fault insurance benefits?
- Which insurance company pays my no-fault insurance benefits?
- What forms do I need to submit to the insurance company?
- Is there a time limit for filing my claim for no-fault insurance benefits?
- How will I get my medical expenses and hospital bills paid?
- Can I make a claim for my lost wages and income?
- How much money can I sue the negligent driver for my pain and suffering claim?
- What is a fair settlement from the insurance company?
- How long does it take a case from start to finish?
- Who is the best lawyer to handle my motorcycle accident case?
Our motorcycle accident attorneys specialize in providing you the help you need after your motorcycle accident in Michigan. We will answer all of your questions and assist you in filing your insurance claims and getting all of your benefits paid from the insurance company. We will also help you win the best possible settlement for your injuries suffered in the accident.
At Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C., we will represent you under our No Fee Promise, which means "No Win, No Fees." This is our guarantee that you will not be charged any legal fees or expenses whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we don't obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Get Help Now For Your Michigan Motorcycle Accident Case
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you should speak to one our experienced Michigan accident lawyers immediately. There are strict time deadlines for filing cases and if you miss a deadline your case will be lost forever. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 or submit the Get Help Now box on this page and an attorney will be in touch shortly.