If you are looking for help after being bitten by a dog in Michigan, you have come to the right place. Our personal injury website is the most comprehensive source on the internet for information regarding dog bite cases in Michigan. The laws in this state for dog attack victims are complex and confusing, but we are here to help you.
Common questions after a Michigan Dog Bite
You probably have a number of questions regarding your legal rights and these are the most common questions asked after a dog bite attack in Michigan:
- Is the dog owner liable for my injuries?
- Can I file a claim on behalf of my child?
- Is there a time deadline for filing my dog bite lawsuit?
- Who will pay my medical expenses and hospital bills?
- Who will pay for future medical costs and expenses?
- Can I get compensated for my lost wages and income?
- How much money can I sue for the injuries cases in the dog attack?
- What is a fair settlement for a dog bite claim?
- How long does it take a case from start to finish?
- Who is the best lawyer to handle my Michigan dog bite case?
This is just a short list of questions and they often lead to other questions and concerns. Our dog bite attorneys specialize in providing you the help you need after a dog attack. We will answer all of your questions and assist you in filing your insurance claims. We will also help you win the best possible settlement for your injuries suffered in the accident.
At Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C., we will represent you under our No Fee Promise, which means "No Win, No Fees." This is our guarantee that you will not be charged any legal fees or expenses whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we don't obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Get Help Now For Your Michigan Dog Bite Case
If you have been injured in a dog attack, you should speak to one our experienced Michigan bite attorneys lawyers immediately. There are strict time deadlines for filing cases and if you miss a deadline your case will be lost forever. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 or submit the Get Help Now box on this page and an attorney will be in touch shortly.