Our award winning insurance claim lawyers help people who have been denied or refused benefits from GEICO Insurance. Insurance companies often deny claims or refuse to pay claims to their policyholders, even though they were paid the insurance premium. Many times, the refusal to pay a claim is in violation of state or federal laws.
Information About Geico Insurance
GEICO is headquartered in Chevy Chase, Massachusetts and sells insurance policies throughout the United States. GEICO Insurance issues a number of different types of insurance policies for motor vehicles, including for auto, motorcycle, boat, ATV, and RV. The company also sells property insurance for the home, condominium, and renter's insurance.The name GEICO is an abbreviation for "Government Employees Insurance Company." The insurance company has more than 15 million auto insurance policies issued and insures more than 24 million vehicles.
Types of GEICO Insurance Cases We Handle
We can help you in your case against GEICO Insurance Company for these types of cases:
- Auto accidents (liability, personal injury, uninsured motorist, underinsured motorist)
- No-fault benefits (denied, terminated, delayed, unpaid)
- Motorcycle accidents (no-fault insurance and personal injury)
- Bicycle & Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Fire and property insurance claims
- Water damage claims
- Slip and fall injuries
- Dog bites & attacks
- All other GEICO Insurance claims
Filing a Lawsuit Against GEICO Insurance
When an insurance company denies a claim, refuses to pay a claim, or issues an underpayment of a legitimate claim, the only legal recourse is often to file a lawsuit. The types of damages that can be claimed vary from state to state, but frequently can includet the payment of attorney's fees and case costs if the insured party wins the lawsuits.
Insurance companies have a lot of money and hire large defense firms to defend the lawsuits. Like you, most people do not have the money to battle with an insurnace giant and need an experienced law firm to fight for their legal rights. Lawsuits are usually the only thing that gets the attention of the insurance company because they know that a judge or jury can hold them accountable for their unlawful handling of a claim.
To file a lawsuit, you need an award winning law firm on your side that regulary wins lawsuits against insurance companies.
Who are the Best GEICO Insurance Lawsuit Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on GEICO Lawsuits
It costs you nothing to get our insurance attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your personal injury lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your GEICO Lawsuit Today
Get started on your Geico case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (888) 797-8787 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Geico insurance lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about filing your lawsuit.