At the dangerous drug law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. we currently handle Pradaxa cases for individuals who have suffered from internal bleeding during their Pradaxa usage. We understand that you most likely never had the need to speak with a Michigan dangerous drug lawyer in the past, and now that something unfortunate has recently happened to you after your Pradaxa usage, you now have questions about your legal rights. Our Michigan Pradaxa lawyers will carefully listen to your questions and concerns and give you free legal advice to help you along.
Types of Free Legal Advice from our Michigan Pradaxa Lawyers
Our dangerous drug attorneys will answer all of your questions and provide you with free legal advice on a number of topics. These include:
- Was your internal bleeding a direct result from taking the prescribed medication Pradaxa?
- Can I file a lawsuit if my father died after taking Pradaxa?
- What is a fair settlement amount for your Pradaxa drug lawsuit?
- How long does the process take to file a Pradaxa dangerous drug claim?
- Should you join the Pradaxa class action lawsuit or file a multi-district litigation (MDL)?
- What are other serious side effects that result from taking Pradaxa?
- Is a stoke a dangerous side effect of the medication?
- Is there currently a lawsuit against the manufacturer of Pradaxa?
- How do you find the best possible Pradaxa dangerous drug attorney?
Of course, you will have other questions very particular to your individual case and we will answer those for you as well.
How To Get Free Legal Advice From Our Michigan Pradaxa Lawyers
To get your free legal advice, simply pick up the phone and give our top rated dangerous drug law firm a call at (800) 606-1717. You will speak to one of our experienced Michigan Pradaxa lawyers. You can also schedule an office appointment if you prefer to obtain a free consultation in person.
Also, many people prefer to send a new client contact over the internet and that is also a great way to obtain your free legal advice. Simply fill out the Contact Form in the orange box on the right side of this page and an experienced attorney will respond quickly. You can also follow up with an appointment or telephone call after time if you are interested.
Do You Need Free Legal Advice?
If you or someone you know suffers from internal bleeding after taking Pradaxa or other serious injuries, call our award winning law firm now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan Pradaxa lawyers about your case. Our office will start working on your case immediately and begin gathering medical records and evidence to prove and win your case. Call now!