At the dangerous drug law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. we currently handle Paxil cases representing children suffering from severe birth defects, pulmonary hypertension, and other problems resulting from mothers exposed to Paxil or other SSRI antidepressants such as Zoloft, Lexapro and Prozac during pregnancy. We understand that you most likely never had the need to speak with a Michigan dangerous drug lawyer in the past, and now that something unfortunate has recently happened to your newborn child after being exposed to Paxil during pregnancy, you now have questions about you and your child’s legal rights. Our Michigan Paxil lawyers will carefully listen to your questions and concerns and give you free legal advice to help you along.
Types of Free Legal Advice from our Michigan Paxil Lawyers
Our dangerous drug attorneys will answer all of your questions and provide you with free legal advice on a number of topics. These include:
- Was your child’s birth defect a direct result from you being exposed to the medication Paxil?
- My newborn suffers from heart defects. I was taking Paxil during my pregnancy. Can I file a lawsuit?
- What is a fair settlement amount for your Paxil drug lawsuit?
- How long does the process take to file a Paxil drug claim?
- Can Paxil cause pulmonary hypertension in my child?
- What are potential dangerous serious side effects that I should be looking out for in my child as a result from being exposed to Paxil during my pregnancy?
- Are there currently lawsuits against the manufacturer of Paxil?
- Should I join the Paxil class action lawsuit or file an individual claim?
- Are there other SSRI antidepressant drugs linked to birth defect?
- Is there currently a recall on Paxil?
- How do you find the best possible Paxil dangerous drug attorney?
Of course, you will have other questions very particular to your individual case and we will answer those for you as well.
How To Get Free Legal Advice From Our Michigan Paxil Lawyers
To get your free legal advice, simply pick up the phone and give our top rated dangerous drug law firm a call at (800) 606-1717. You will speak to one of our experienced Michigan Paxil lawyers. You can also schedule an office appointment if you prefer to obtain a free consultation in person.
Also, many people prefer to send a new client contact over the internet and that is also a great way to obtain your free legal advice. Simply fill out the Contact Form in the orange box on the right side of this page and an experienced attorney will respond quickly. You can also follow up with an appointment or telephone call after time if you are interested.
Do You Need Free Legal Advice?
If your child suffers from severe birth defects, pulmonary hypertension, and other problems resulting from mothers exposed to Paxil or other SSRI antidepressants during pregnancy or other serious injuries, call our award winning law firm now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan Paxil lawyers about your case. Our office will start working on your case immediately and begin gathering medical records and evidence to prove and win your case. Call now!