At the dangerous drug law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. we currently handle Fosamax cases for individuals who have suffered femur fractures and bone decay of the jaw while taking the medication within five years of their Fosamax usage. We understand that you most likely never had the need to speak with a Michigan dangerous drug lawyer in the past, and now that something unfortunate has recently happened to you after being exposed to Fosamax, you now have questions about your legal rights. Our Michigan Fosamax lawyers will carefully listen to your questions and concerns and give you free legal advice to help you along.
Types of Free Legal Advice from our Michigan Fosamax Lawyers
Our dangerous drug attorneys will answer all of your questions and provide you with free legal advice on a number of topics. These include:
- Was your femur fracture a direct result from taking the medication Fosamax?
- Was your jaw injury or osteonecrosis of the jaw a direct result from taking Fosamax?
- Were you prescribed the correct dosage of Fosamax?
- What is a fair settlement amount for your Fosamax dangerous drug lawsuit?
- Should you join a Fosamax class action lawsuit or file a multi-district litigation (MDL)?
- How long does the process take to file a Fosamax drug claim?
- Is a stroke a harmful side effect of Fosamax?
- Are there currently lawsuits against Merck, the manufacturer of Fosamax?
- Is there currently a recall on Fosamax?
- How do you find the best possible Fosamax dangerous drug attorney?
Of course, you will have other questions very particular to your individual case and we will answer those for you as well.
How To Get Free Legal Advice From Our Michigan Fosamax Lawyers
To get your free legal advice, simply pick up the phone and give our top rated dangerous drug law firm a call at (800) 606-1717. You will speak to one of our experienced Michigan Fosamax lawyers. You can also schedule an office appointment if you prefer to obtain a free consultation in person.
Also, many people prefer to send a new client contact over the internet and that is also a great way to obtain your free legal advice. Simply fill out the Contact Form in the orange box on the right side of this page and an experienced attorney will respond quickly. You can also follow up with an appointment or telephone call after time if you are interested.
Do You Need Free Legal Advice?
If you or someone you know suffered femur fractures or osteonecrosis of the jaw, jaw bone decay, after taking Fosamax, call our award winning law firm now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan Fosamax lawyers about your case. Our office will start working on your case immediately and begin gathering medical records and evidence to prove and win your case. Call now!