If were involved in a Michigan car accident and are looking for legal advice, you have come to the right place. Our auto accident lawyers handle cases that involve victims who have suffered significant injuries in all types of motor vehicle accidents. You probably have a number of questions and concerns about your legal rights and we will gladly provide you with a free, no obligation case review.
Common Questions Answered By Our Michigan Car Accident Lawyers
We will provide you with free legal advice and answer all of your questions, including:
• Who is responsible for paying for the damage to my vehicle?
• What forms do I need to submit to the insurance company?
• Is there a time deadline for filing my claim for no-fault insurance benefits?
• How will I get my medical expenses and hospital bills paid?
• Am I entitled to receive payment for my lost wages and income?
• How much money can I sue the negligent driver for my pain and suffering claim?
• What is a fair settlement from the insurance company?
• How long does it take a case from start to finish?
• Who is the best lawyer to handle my car accident case?
Our car accident attorneys specialize in providing you the help you need after a car accident in Michigan. We will answer all of your questions and assist you in filing your insurance claims and getting all of your benefits paid from the insurance company. We will also help you win the best possible settlement for your injuries suffered in the accident.
At Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C., we will represent you under our No Fee Promise, which means that you will not be charged any legal fees or expenses whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we don't obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Get Free Advice For Your Michigan Car Accident Case
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you should speak to one our experienced Michigan car accident lawyers immediately. There are strict time deadlines for filing cases and if you miss a deadline your case will be lost forever. Call us now at (800) 606-1717 or submit the Get Help Now box on this page and an attorney will be in touch shortly.