The insurance laws in Michigan regarding motorcycle accidents and auto accidents are very confusing and change almost on a daily basis. The No-Fault law was created in 1973 and there have been over 2,000 written court opinions regarding these laws.
While many lawyers will offer to represent you in your case it is important to choose a lawyer to represent you that handles serious motorcycle accident injury cases every day and has significant experience and expertise in representing injury victims. Lawyer’s without this knowledge and experience may not be familiar with or even understand these laws and its many technicalities, which could cause you to lose your benefits and your opportunity to obtain a settlement in your case.
The Michigan motorcycle accident lawyers of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. will give you honest answers to the questions that you ask. Our firm has represented injured motorcyclists and passengers in Michigan for almost forty years. We have obtained significant Michigan motorcycle accident settlements and jury verdicts for our injured cienats and settle more than 95% of our cases without ever going to court. A few of our results are listed below:
- $5,000,000 Michigan motorcycle accident judgment against a negligent driver who severely injured a motorcyclist
- $1,100,000 Michigan motorcycle accident settlement for an experienced biker who suffered brain injuries and numerous bone fractures after being forced into oncoming traffic by a truck
- $500,000 Michigan motorcycle accident no fault insurance settlement for a client who was wrongfully denied his no fault benefits, which included wage loss benefits and attendant care benefits
- $142,500 Michigan motorcycle accident settlement for a motorcyclist who suffered severe broken bone fractures
- $65,000 Michigan motorcycle accident settlement for a passenger on a motorcycle who suffered a injuries including a broken nose and fractured femur