Our Detroit personal injury lawyers are a smart choice for your accident, injury, or medical malpractice cases. We are award-winning lawyers who represent our clients with the highest degree of integrity. You need the experience and skill of our law firm on your side to fight for your legal rights and get you the maximum settlement for your case.
Types of Detroit Cases We Handle
We are legal experts in a wide range of personal injury cases and can help you in all of them, including:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Birth Injuries & Cerebral Palsy
- Nursing home neglect
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall injuries
- All other types of personal injury cases
Information About the City of Detroit
Detroit is the largest and most populous city in the state of Michigan. It serves as a major business, cultural, financial and transportation hub in the Metro Detroit area, which consists of 5.3 million people.
Detroit is known as the center of the American automobile industry, as Ford, General Motors, and Chrysler are all headquartered in the Metro Detroit area. The city is also home to Wayne State University, as well as the Michigan major league sports teams - the Lions, Tigers, Pistons, and Red Wings.
Detroit Area Legal Resources
As a resource for our Detroit personal injury clients, we are providing you with a list of important contacts for accidents and injuries in Detroit. You can obtain reports and other information from these places. If you choose us for your Detroit personal injury attorneys to handle your case, we will get all of the information for you.
Detroit Car Accident Reports
Detroit Police Department
Detroit Fire Reports & Ambulance Run Sheets
Detroit Fire Department
St. John Hospital
Detroit Dog Bite Lawyers
Detroit Animal Control Department
Detroit Autopsy Reports
Wayne County Medical Examiner
Detroit Poisonings & Public Health Claims
Detroit Health Department
Who are the Best Detroit Personal Injury Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Detroit Personal Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Detroit attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your motorcycle accident lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Detroit Personal Injury Claim
Get started on your Detroit case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Detroit personal injury lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Detroit personal injury laws.
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle personal injury cases in Allen Park, Belleville, Dearborn Heights, Dearborn, Detroit, Ecorse, Flat Rock, Garden City, Gibraltar, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Farms, Grosse Pointe Park, Grosse Pointe Shores, Grosse Pointe Woods, Hamtramck, Harper Woods, Highland Park, Inkster, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Melvindale, Northville, Plymouth, River Rouge, Riverview, Rockwood, Romulus, Southgate, Taylor, Trenton, Wayne, Westland, Woodhaven, Wyandotte, Brownstown Charter Township, Canton Charter Township, Grosse Ile Township, Huron Charter Township, Northville Charter Township, Plymouth Charter Township, Redford Charter Township, Sumpter Township, Van Buren Charter Township, and all other cities and townships in Wayne County, Michigan.