Our Dearborn personal injury lawyers are a smart choice for your accident, injury, or medical malpractice cases. We are award-winning lawyers who represent our clients with the highest degree of integrity. You need the experience and skill of our law firm on your side to fight for your legal rights and get you the maximum settlement for your case.
Types of Dearborn Cases We Handle
We are legal experts in a wide range of personal injury cases and can help you in all of them, including:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical negligence
- Birth injuries and cerebral palsy
- Nursing home neglect
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall injuries
- All other personal injury cases
Information About the City of Dearborn
Dearborn is located in Wayne County, Michigan. It is part of the Detroit metropolitan area, which is home to 5.3 million people. As of 2014, Dearborn's population was 95,535.
Dearborn was the home of Henry Ford, and the city's largest employer to this day is The Ford Motor Company.
Dearborn Area Legal Resources
As a resource for our Dearborn personal injury clients, we are providing you with a list of important contacts for accidents and injuries in Dearborn. You can obtain reports and other information from these places. If you choose us for your Dearborn personal injury attorneys to handle your case, we will get all of the information for you.
Dearborn Car Accident Reports
Dearborn Police Department
Dearborn Fire Reports & Ambulance Run Sheets
Dearborn Fire Department
Dearborn Hospital Records
Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
Henry Ford Medical Center
Dearborn Dog Bite Reports
Dearborn Police Department
Dearborn Autopsy Reports
Wayne County Medical Examiner
Dearborn Poisonings & Public Health Claims
Wayne County Health & Human Services
Who are the Best Dearborn Personal Injury Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Dearborn Personal Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Dearborn attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your motorcycle accident lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Dearborn Personal Injury Claim
Get started on your Dearborn case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Dearborn personal injury lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Dearborn personal injury laws.
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle personal injury cases in Allen Park, Belleville, Dearborn Heights, Dearborn, Detroit, Ecorse, Flat Rock, Garden City, Gibraltar, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Farms, Grosse Pointe Park, Grosse Pointe Shores, Grosse Pointe Woods, Hamtramck, Harper Woods, Highland Park, Inkster, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Melvindale, Northville, Plymouth, River Rouge, Riverview, Rockwood, Romulus, Southgate, Taylor, Trenton, Wayne, Westland, Woodhaven, Wyandotte, Brownstown Charter Township, Canton Charter Township, Grosse Ile Township, Huron Charter Township, Northville Charter Township, Plymouth Charter Township, Redford Charter Township, Sumpter Township, Van Buren Charter Township, and all other cities and townships in Wayne County, Michigan.