Our Michigan personal injury lawyers represent clients who have suffered a closed head injury. Closed head injuries can be very complex and unpredictable and often result from a car accident, motorcycle accident, slip and fall accident, or heavy machinery accidents. Unfortunately for many, these injuries are life altering for both the accident victim and the supporting family.
Our attorneys have obtained significant closed head injury settlements for victims injured in a Michigan accident. We have listed some of these settlements below:
- $433,000 settlement for a driver who sustained a closed head injury after the vehicle she was driving was forced off the roadway by a negligent driver in Lansing.
- $150,000 settlement against the no-fault insurance company for attendant care services provided by family members of victim suffering from a closed head injury.
- $145,000 settlement for a client who sustained a closed head injury in a Detroit auto accident.
- $90,000 settlement for a woman who suffered a closed head injury when a shelf fell off a display at Kroger and struck her in the head.
- $85,000 settlement for a teenager who suffered a mild closed head injury in a Michigan car accident.
Getting the maximum settlement for your case does require the assistance of an expert and qualified personal injury lawyer. There are several factors that go into determining what a fair settlement is for a closed head injury in Michigan. These include:
- How the injury occurred
- Where the injury occurred
- Severity of the injury
- Type of treatment required and length of time for treatment
- The amount of medical bills related to the injury (past, present, and future)
- The amount of insurance policy limits for the case
- The amount of time missed from work due to the injury
Using the factors listed above, our top rated Michigan personal injury attorneys will be able to evaluate your accident claim and discuss with you a realistic settlement range for your closed head injury. Of course, some of the factors may not be known at the time of the evaluation; however our lawyers will be able to determine whether or not you have a claim and the likelihood of receiving a settlement.
For more information about your rights or someone you care after a closed head injury accident in Michigan, call our award winning law firm office now at (800) 606-1717. We offer a Free, No Obligation Case Review and will be able to offer you sound advice on your legal options. Best of all, we will represent you under our No Win, No Fee Promise. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever until we obtain a closed head injury settlement or recovery for you. Call now!
Closed Head Injury Resources