The Michigan Nursing Home Watch List identified nursing homes that have been cited for actual harm or “immediate jeopardy.” Listed in that violation report was Cambridge East Healthcare Center, in Madison Heights, Michigan.
Cambridge East Healthcare Center
31155 Dequindre Rd.
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Causes of Nursing Home Neglect and AbuseOur Michigan nursing home neglect lawyers pursue cases for many different causes of nursing home abuse and neglect. These include:
- Failure to turn or move immobile patients
- Failure to bathe patients
- Failure to supervise patients in baths and showers
- Failure to monitor nutrition and hydration/malnutrition
- Failure to use bed rails
- Verbal abuse of residents
- Failure to supervise patients
- Failure to train staff properly
- Patients wandering away from the facility
- Reduced staff-patient ratios