Finding the best law firm to file a Risperdal lawsuit may be a difficult task. However, when choosing your Michigan dangerous drug law firm after suffering from breast development while taking the prescribed anti-psychotic drug Risperdal, you want to make sure you hire the best lawyer possible, not the one for example that advertises the most.
Finding the best lawyer for your claim will mean the difference between a fair settlement and no settlement at all.
Patients suffering from breast development after taking Risperdal do have legal rights and can file a lawsuit against the drug manufacturer of Risperdal, Johnson & Johnson.
Patients injured need a fair fight against the big pharmaceutical company, therefore hiring a top lawyer is the best way to combat win maximum settlement for your case.
Am I Eligible To File A Risperdal Lawsuit?
The following criteria needs to be met in order to be considered a candidate to file a Risperdal lawsuit:
- Usage of Risperdal or generic drug as a minor (ages 17 years or younger).
- Usage of brand name drug (Risperdal) for at least 30 days.
- Requires formal diagnosis of gynecomastia before filing in court.
- Cannot be a Michigan resident.
How To Find Best Law Firm For Your Risperdal Lawsuit
You need an experienced Risperdal attorney that will pay detailed attention to your case. By limiting the number of cases that we accept, our top rated Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. lawyers can devote our full time and energy to each client.
If we accept your Risperdal case, you are assured that an experienced lawyer will handle your case.
At the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. we will look into the possibilities of your claim to determine your best option on filing a lawsuit. We will ensure that the lawsuit you file is in your best interest and will get you the best settlement for your Risperdal claim.
Our dangerous drug attorneys suggest important questions you may want to ask to ensure you find the best law firm for your Risperdal lawsuit including:
- Will you be able to advise if I should join the Risperdal class action lawsuit or file an individual claim?
- What kind of settlements have you received for your clients and what is a fair settlement amount for my Risperdal drug lawsuit?
- How many years have you been practicing law?
- Will you be able to explain the legal process to me and advise how long the actual process takes in filing a Risperdal drug claim?
- Will you collect all my medical records and hire medical experts to prove that my breast development was a direct result from taking Risperdal?
- Do you offer a No Fee Unless You Win attorney guarantee?
No Fee Promise Law Firm For Risperdal Lawsuits
The Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. law firm for Risperdal lawsuits will represent you under our No-Fee Promise. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you.
You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact The Best Law Firm For Your Risperdal Lawsuit
For more information about our award winning law firm and to discuss your case with one of the best lawyers for your Risperdal drug lawsuit, call our office now at (800) 606-1717.
Our law firm will start working on your case immediately and will get you the best results that you are looking for and deserve. Call today for your free, no obligation case review.