Our Battle Creek, Mich. workers compensation and job injury lawyers help workers injured at the workplace and in the course of their employment.
Workers compensation is the system created by Michigan statute to provide wage replacement, medical, and rehabilitation benefits to workers who suffer a work-related injury.
Claims are made against the employer, but it is typically an insurance company that pays the required benefits.
Choosing Your Battle Creek Workers Compensation & Job Injury Lawyer
The key to winning your case is to choose the best possible Battle Creek workers compensation and job injury lawyer.
Our Battle Creek workers compensation attorneys have achieved the highest possible rating for ability and integrity in the legal profession and have been rated "Superb" by the top lawyer internet rating service.
Battle Creek Workers Compensation Information
We handle all Battle Creek cases involving workers compensation and job injuries. Michigan' s injured workers and their employers are governed by the Workers' Disability Compensation Act. This Act was first adopted in 1912 and provides compensation to workers who suffer an injury on the job and protects employers' liability.
The mission of the Workers' Compensation Agency is to efficiently administer the Act and provide prompt, courteous and impartial service to all customers.
The county of injury determines the hearing site location. If the injury occurred in Calhoun County, the hearing will be scheduled:
940 N. 10th Street
Kalamazoo MI 49009-9178
We Represent Workers From Battle Creek's Top Employers
Top 10 Battle Creek employers, according to the city's 2016 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report:
|Battle Creek VA Medical Center||1,581|
|Hart-Doyle-Inouye Federal Center||1,500|
|Michigan Air National Guard||1,488|
|Bronson Battle Creek||1,352|
|Battle Creek Public Schools||1,089|
|Kellogg Community College||920|
|I I Stanley||840|
We Represent Workers Injured In The Following Battle Creek Zip Codes:
Who are the Best Rated Battle Creek Area Workers Compensation Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Battle Creek Workers Compensation Cases
Don't be concerned about the money you might need to hire a lawyer. You can afford to have the best workers compensation law firm on your side without paying a penny out of your pocket. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your workers compensation case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Start Your Battle Creek Workers Compensation Claim Today
There are three ways to get started on your workers compensation case today to get the settlement you deserve. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. A workers compensation attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with a workers compensation & job injury lawyer about your case.
Warning: There are strict time deadlines for Battle Creek workers compensation and job injury cases. Call us today to learn more about the Michigan workers compensation laws.
Battle Creek Resources
- Calhoun County District Court
- Calhoun County Circuit Court
- Battle Creek Police Department
- Battle Creek Wiki Page
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle workers compensation cases in Albion, Battle Creek, Marshall, Springfield, Albion Township, Athens Township, Bedford Charter Township, Burlington Township, Clarence Township, Clarendon Township, Convis Township, Eckford Township, Emmett Charter Township, Fredonia Township, Homer Township, Lee Township, Leroy Township, Marengo Township, Marshall Township, Newton Township, Pennfield Charter Township, Sheridan Township, Tekonsha Township, and all other cities and townships in Calhoun County, Michigan.