Our Battle Creek truck accident lawyers represent truckers and passengers injured in crashes in Battle Creek and the surrounding areas. We file lawsuits against insurance companies who refuse to pay no-fault insurance benefits, including lost wages and medical expenses. Our law firm will help you win the best and highest settlement for your case.
Unfortunately, there are several fatal truck accidents that occur in the Battle Creek area. In cases involving the death of a truck driver or passenger, we will promptly file a Michigan wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of the surviving family members. These lawsuits seek compensation for the pain and suffering of the decedent and for the loss of society and companionship suffered by the family members.
Most Common Types of Large Trucks Involved in Accidents
- Tractor-Trailers (18 wheelers)
- Box trailers
- Flat bed trailers
- Automotive haulers
- Tanker trucks
- Concrete mixers
- Cargo vehicles
- Delivery trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Dump trucks
- Tow trucks
- All other large commercial trucks
Most Common Causes of Battle Creek Truck Accidents
Truck driver negligence is the most common cause of an accident. Other factors that lead to crashes include:
- Poor driver training
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue
- Driver inattention
- Equipment failure
- Improper turns
- Use of alcohol or drugs
Where Do Most Battle Creek Truck Accidents Occur?
Battle Creek rests in northwest Calhoun County, Michigan with a population of 52,347 as of the 2010 census. The city is home to the world headquarters of the Kellogg Company. There are several highways and major thoroughfares that pass through Battle Creek and the surrounding areas. Trucks traverse these highways every day, and often these areas are the site of trucking accidents. They are:
How to Get Your Battle Creek Truck Accident Report
For a truck accident that occurred in Battle Creek, you can request your report directly from the Battle Creek Police Department.
Battle Creek Police Department
20 N. Division Street
Battle Creek, MI 49014
You can also get the Traffic Crash Report online from any Michigan law enforcement agency through the Michigan State Police website. If you choose us as your truck accident attorneys, we will get all of the reports for you and have our investigator interview witnesses and take photographs.
How We Help You After Your Truck Accident
The injuries suffered in these accidents are often catastrophic and many times fatal. Our expert team of attorneys have the skill, knowledge, and experience to prove and win you the highest possible settlement for your case. When you choose us for your case, we will help you with everything from start to finish:
- Get the accident report
- Hire an investigator to interview witnesses and take photographs
- Hire a truck accident reconstruction expert
- Assist you with your No-Fault insurance claims
- File a lawsuit against the truck company and driver
- Handle all of the probate court paperwork if a death is involved
- Negotiate the highest possible settlement for you
- Answer all of your questions from start to finish, and even after you receive your settlement
Who are the Best Battle Creek Truck Accident Lawyers?
The truck accident attorneys at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. understand issues relating to Battle Creek truck accidents. This allows us to get the best settlements for our clients. It is important to have an attorney not afraid to fight for you when you have dealt with any truck accident.
Our legal team includes the most successful truck accident attorneys in Michigan. Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Battle Creek Truck Accident Cases
Don't be concerned the money you might need to hire a lawyer. You can afford to have the best truck accident law firm on your side without paying a penny out of your pocket. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your truck accident case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Start Your Battle Creek Truck Accident Claim Today
There are three ways to get started on your truck accident case today to get the settlement you deserve. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. A truck accident attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with an injury lawyer about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Battle Creek truck accident lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Battle Creek truck accident laws.
Battle Creek Resources
- Calhoun County District Court
- Calhoun County Circuit Court
- Battle Creek Police Department
- Battle Creek Wiki Page
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle truck accident cases in Albion, Battle Creek, Marshall, Springfield, Albion Township, Athens Township, Bedford Charter Township, Burlington Township, Clarence Township, Clarendon Township, Convis Township, Eckford Township, Emmett Charter Township, Fredonia Township, Homer Township, Lee Township, Leroy Township, Marengo Township, Marshall Township, Newton Township, Pennfield Charter Township, Sheridan Township, Tekonsha Township, and all other cities and townships in Calhoun County, Michigan.