Our Battle Creek personal injury lawyers are a smart choice for your accident, injury, or medical malpractice cases. We are award-winning lawyers who represent our clients with the highest degree of integrity. You need the experience and skill of our law firm on your side to fight for your legal rights and get you the maximum settlement for your case.
Types of Battle Creek Cases We Handle
We are legal experts in a wide range of personal injury cases and can help you in all of them, including:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Birth Injuries & Cerebral Palsy
- Nursing home neglect
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall injuries
- All other types of personal injury cases
Information About the City of Battle Creek
Battle Creek was founded in 1831 and was eventually incorporated in 1859. Located in Northwest Calhoun County the city lies at the merging point of both the Kalamazoo River and the Battle Creek River. Nicknamed the "Cereal City," Battle Creek is home to the Kellogg Company and Post Foods. It is the third largest city by area in Michigan.
Battle Creek Area Legal Resources
As a resource for our Battle Creek personal injury clients, we are providing you with a list of important contacts for accidents and injuries in Battle Creek. You can obtain reports and other information from these places. If you choose us for your Battle Creek personal injury attorneys to handle your case, we will get all of the information for you.
Battle Creek Car Accident Reports
Battle Creek Police Department
Battle Creek Fire Reports & Ambulance Run Sheets
Battle Creek Fire Department
Battle Creek Hospital Records
Battle Creek Health System Hospital
Battle Creek Dog Bite Reports
Calhoun County Animal Center
Battle Creek Autopsy ReportsCalhoun County Medical Examiner
315 W. Green Street
Marshall, MI 48068
Battle Creek Poisonings & Public Health Claims
Calhoun County Health Department
Who are the Best Battle Creek Personal Injury Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Battle Creek Personal Injury Cases
Don't be concerned about the money you might need to hire a lawyer. You can afford to have the best personal injury law firm on your side without paying a penny out of your pocket. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your personal injury case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Start Your Battle Creek Personal Injury Claim
There are three ways to get started on your Battle Creek personal injury case today to get the settlement you deserve. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. A personal injury attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with an injury lawyer about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Battle Creek personal injury lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Battle Creek personal injury laws.
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle personal injury cases in Albion, Battle Creek, Marshall, Springfield, Albion Township, Athens Township, Bedford Charter Township, Burlington Township, Clarence Township, Clarendon Township, Convis Township, Eckford Township, Emmett Charter Township, Fredonia Township, Homer Township, Lee Township, Leroy Township, Marengo Township, Marshall Township, Newton Township, Pennfield Charter Township, Sheridan Township, Tekonsha Township, and all other cities and townships in Calhoun County, Michigan.