Our Ann Arbor truck accident lawyers represent truckers and passengers injured in crashes in Ann Arbor and the surrounding areas. We file lawsuits against insurance companies who refuse to pay no-fault insurance benefits, including lost wages and medical expenses. Our law firm will help you win the best and highest settlement for your case.
Our clients include occupants of other motor vehicles, motorcyclists, bicyclists, pedestrians, and other truck drivers injured in accidents caused by truckers.
Unfortunately, there are several fatal truck accidents that occur in the Ann Arbor area. In cases involving the death of a truck driver or passenger, we will promptly file a Michigan wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of the surviving family members. These lawsuits seek compensation for the pain and suffering of the decedent and for the loss of society and companionship suffered by the family members.
Most Common Types of Large Trucks Involved in Accidents
- Tractor-Trailers (18 wheelers)
- Box trailers
- Flat bed trailers
- Automotive haulers
- Tanker trucks
- Concrete mixers
- Cargo vehicles
- Delivery trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Dump trucks
- Tow trucks
- All other large commercial trucks
Most Common Causes of Ann Arbor Truck Accidents
Truck driver negligence is the most common cause of an accident. Other factors that lead to crashes include:
- Poor driver training
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue
- Driver inattention
- Equipment failure
- Improper turns
- Use of alcohol or drugs
Where Do Most Ann Arbor Truck Accidents Occur?
Ann Arbor is located in the Southeastern region of Michigan's lower peninsula, and is often considered a part of the extended Metropolitan Detroit area. The 2010 US census estimated the population of Ann Arbor to be 344,791.
There are several highways and major thoroughfares that pass through Ann Arbor and the surrounding areas. Trucks traverse these highways every day, and often these areas are the site of trucking accidents. They are:
- US 12 (Michigan Avenue)
- US 23
How to Get Your Ann Arbor Truck Accident Report
For a truck accident that occurred in Ann Arbor, you can request your report directly from the Ann Arbor Police Department.
Ann Arbor Police Department
324 Maynard St. #B
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
You can also get the Traffic Crash Report online from any Michigan law enforcement agency through the Michigan State Police website. If you choose us as your truck accident attorneys, we will get all of the reports for you and provide you with copies.
How We Help You After Your Truck Accident
The injuries suffered in these accidents are often catastrophic and many times fatal. Our expert team of attorneys have the skill, knowledge, and experience to prove and win you the highest possible settlement for your case. When you choose us for your case, we will help you with everything from start to finish:
- Get the accident report
- Hire an investigator to interview witnesses and take photographs
- Hire a truck accident reconstruction expert
- Assist you with your No-Fault insurance claims
- File a lawsuit against the truck company and driver
- Handle all of the probate court paperwork if a death is involved
- Negotiate the highest possible settlement for you
- Answer all of your questions from start to finish, and even after you receive your settlement
Who are the Best Ann Arbor Truck Accident Lawyers?
The truck accident attorneys at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. understand issues relating to Ann Arbor truck accidents. This allows us to get the best settlements for our clients. It is important to have an attorney not afraid to fight for you when you have dealt with any truck accident.
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Ann Arbor Truck Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Ann Arbor attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your truck accident lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Ann Arbor Truck Accident Claim Today
Get started on your Ann Arbor case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact you quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Ann Arbor truck accident lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Ann Arbor truck accident laws.
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle truck accident cases in Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Milan, Saline, Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor Township, Augusta Township, Bridgewater Township, Dexter Township, Freedom Township, Lima Township, Lodi Township, Lyndon Township, Manchester Township, Northfield Township, Pittsfield Township, Salem Township, Saline Township, Scio Township, Sharon Township, Superior Township, Sylvan Township, Webster Township, York Township, Ypsilanti Township, and all other cities and townships in Washtenaw County, Michigan.