Our Ann Arbor slip and fall lawyers represent clients who have suffered serious injuries due to a fall in Ann Arbor. These include cases in which the injury victim slips on substance and falls, trips over a hazard and falls, or steps into a hazard and falls down. In any circumstance, it is necessary to determine the nature of the defect that caused the fall. These types of cases are generally referred to as “premises liability” cases.
The injuries from a fall are often serious and often depend on what caused the person to fall, the type of surface that was landed on, and which part of the body struck the ground first. We have handled fall injury cases that have resulted in broken and fractured bones, back and neck injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and even death. We have a tremendous track record of settlements and jury verdicts in slip and fall cases throughout the city of Ann Arbor.
What are Common Causes of Ann Arbor Slip & Fall Accidents?
Our Ann Arbor personal injury lawyers at our firm handle a variety of premises liability cases, including those resulting from:
- Ice and snow, including black ice
- Spilled substances and food on store aisles and floors
- Hidden electrical cords or cords extending across aisles and steps
- Cracked or broken sidewalks
- Broken handrails or loose stair handrails
- Defective steps and stairways
- Defective parking lots with holes and loose gravel
- Elevator and Escalator accidents
- Inadequate lighting and poor lighting
How Do I Start an Ann Arbor Slip & Fall Case?
The most important part of your Ann Arbor slip & fall lawsuit is to prove that the condition that caused you to fall was defective. The best evidence of this condition is a photograph or video that shows the defect. If at all possible, you should take a photograph of the hazard immediately after the fall. It is essential to contact our slip and fall attorneys immediately after the accident so that we can start the legal investigation of your case and gather the evidence necessary to prove and win your case.
Our law firm's investigators will interview witnesses and inspect the accident scene before the property owner can change or repair the conditions. Measurements and photographs of the hazardous conditions are taken and preserved for trial. This helps you get the best possible settlement for your case.
Who are the Best Rated Ann Arbor Area Slip & Fall Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" by American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Ann Arbor Slip & Fall Cases
Don't be concerned about the money you might need to hire a lawyer. You can afford to have the best slip & fall law firm on your side without paying a penny out of your pocket. It literally costs nothing to get started and if your slip & fall case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. We promise you in writing:
- No money to hire us or get started on your case
- We pay all case costs and expenses from start to finish
- You pay no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls to our office are always free, forever.
Start Your Ann Arbor Slip & Fall Claim Today
There are three ways to get started on your slip & fall case today to get the settlement you deserve. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page. A slip & fall attorney will contact you shortly.
- Chat with our online live operator who will provide your information to our law firm
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with an injury lawyer about your case.
Warning: There is a strict time deadline for filing Ann Arbor slip & fall lawsuits. Call us today to learn more about Ann Arbor slip & fall laws.
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle slip & fall cases in Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Milan, Saline, Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor Township, Augusta Township, Bridgewater Township, Dexter Township, Freedom Township, Lima Township, Lodi Township, Lyndon Township, Manchester Township, Northfield Township, Pittsfield Township, Salem Township, Saline Township, Scio Township, Sharon Township, Superior Township, Sylvan Township, Webster Township, York Township, Ypsilanti Township, and all other cities and townships in Washtenaw County, Michigan.