Our Ann Arbor personal injury lawyers are a smart choice for your accident, injury, or medical malpractice cases. We are award-winning lawyers who represent our clients with the highest degree of integrity. You need the experience and skill of our law firm on your side to fight for your legal rights and get you the maximum settlement for your case.
Types of Ann Arbor Cases We Handle
We are legal experts in a wide range of personal injury cases and can help you in all of them, including:
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Birth Injuries & Cerebral Palsy
- Nursing home neglect
- Wrongful death lawsuits
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall injuries
- All other types of personal injury cases
Information About the City of Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor, located in Washtenaw County, was founded in 1824. It is currently the 6th largest city in Michigan with over 113,000 residents and serves as the county seat of Washtenaw County.
Ann Arbor is also home to the historic University of Michigan, one of the foremost research universities in the United States. The university employs nearly 30,000 people and is a driving force in the local economy, especially for technology companies and in the medical field.
Ann Arbor Area Legal Resources
As a resource for our Ann Arbor personal injury clients, we are providing you with a list of important contacts for accidents and injuries in Ann Arbor. You can obtain reports and other information from these places. If you choose us for your Ann Arbor personal injury attorneys to handle your case, we will get all of the information for you.
Ann Arbor Car Accident Reports
Ann Arbor Police Department
Ann Arbor Fire Reports & Ambulance Run Sheets
Ann Arbor Fire Department
Ann Arbor Hospital Records
University of Michigan Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
Ann Arbor Dog Bite Reports
Ann Arbor Animal Control Department
Ann Arbor Autopsy Reports
Washtenaw County Medical Examiner
Ann Arbor Poisonings & Public Health Claims
Washtenaw County Health Department
Who are the Best Ann Arbor Personal Injury Lawyers?
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and our lawyers have won the top awards in the legal profession, including:
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms
- "Best Michigan Personal Injury Attorney" By American Lawyer Academy
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Michigan
- Honored as "Super Lawyers"
- Top Martindale-Hubbell Rating (AV) for Skill & Integrity
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Our No Fee Promise on Ann Arbor Personal Injury Cases
It costs you nothing to get our Ann Arbor attorneys started on your case. We promise you in writing:
- No money to start your case or anytime until receive your settlement
- We pay all case costs and expenses for your personal injury lawsuit
- You are charged no legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- We will meet with you and take your phone calls as often as you request at no charge
Start Your Ann Arbor Personal Injury Claim
Get started on your Ann Arbor case today. You can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page and will we contact you quickly.
- Type an online chat in the pop up box and a lawyer will read it and call you.
- Call (800) 606-1717 any time of day to speak with our attorneys about your case.
Searching for a "Lawyer Near Me?" We handle personal injury cases in Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Milan, Saline, Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor Township, Augusta Township, Bridgewater Township, Dexter Township, Freedom Township, Lima Township, Lodi Township, Lyndon Township, Manchester Township, Northfield Township, Pittsfield Township, Salem Township, Saline Township, Scio Township, Sharon Township, Superior Township, Sylvan Township, Webster Township, York Township, Ypsilanti Township, and all other cities and townships in Washtenaw County, Michigan.