Our Michigan drunk driving accidentlawyers represent injury victims against drunk drivers and the establishment that served the alcohol. We are dedicated to protecting your interests and handling your case with personal attention, professionalism, and compassion. We have successfully represented injury and accident victims for over forty years.
Drunk Driving Accidents - Get the Facts!
Drunk driving is a serious offense and takes place every day causing numerous car accidents and injuring many due to these accidents. Here are some facts about alcohol related accidents tailored by Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and are worth noting.
- Every year nearly 500,000 people are injured in an alcohol related traffic crash, an average of one every minute.
- This year 11,773 people will die in alcohol related traffic crashes- an average of one every 45 minutes.
- In Michigan in 2009 over 5,000 people were injured and 299 people were killed in alcohol-related traffic crashes.
- In the Southeast Michigan area in 2009 there were 2,000 people injured.
- Alcohol is America's #1 youth drug problem. One in three 8th graders drink alcohol.
- Alcohol kills more young people than all other illicit drugs combined.
- Car crashes are the leading cause of wrongful death for teens and one out of three of those is alcohol related.
Finding Your Michigan Alcohol Related Accident Lawyer
Victims of auto accidents do have legal rights and should pursue them immediately after the accident. When choosing your Michigan lawyer, it is key to choose the right lawyer so that you may receive a fair settlement. Your drunk driving accident lawyer can also help you receive all of your No-Fault Insurance benefits, including medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, and other benefits.
Attorney Daniel L. Buckfire lawyers is rated "Superb" by the top lawyer internet rating service and has achieved the utmost possible rating for ability and integrity in the legal profession.
Our No Fee Promise For Michigan Drunk Driving Accident Cases
We will represent you in your Michigan drunk driving accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
FREE Michigan Drunk Driving Accident Book
If you would like more information about your legal rights after a Michigan drunk driving accident injury, you can order our FREE book, "The Michigan Drunk Driving Accident Handbook" by Daniel L. Buckfire. The book serves as a guide to victims of Michigan drunk driving accidents on their legal rights. Our book sells for $14.95 on Amazon but Daniel will send it to you for FREE.
Contact Your Michigan Auto Alcohol Related Accident Lawyer
For more information about your rights after a Michigan drunk driving accident, call us at (800) 606-1717 to speak with an experienced drunk driving accident lawyer or simply submit this contact form and someone will call you shortly.