The Michigan personal injury lawyers of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. are pleased to announce its second annual 2015 Diversity Scholarship for medical students. The Michigan law firm represents victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice cases, nursing home neglect cases, dog bite injuries, and all other personal injury accident matters. Located in Southfield, Michigan, the law firm represents clients throughout the entire state. The scholarship has been created as part of Buckfire & Buckfire’s commitment to build on the promise of diversity within the workplace, community and society.
The Diversity Scholarship is $2,000.00 and will be awarded to a student who is currently attending an accredited medical school, who is either a member of an ethnic, racial, or other minority, or demonstrates commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career. The second annual award will be awarded in 2015.
- Recipient is a member of an ethnic, racial, or other minority or any individual who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited medical school within the United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited medical school.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS – Application Deadline: May 31, 2015
In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Diversity Medical Scholarship an applicant must submit the following items:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form.
- One-page typed essay describing how you will utilize your medical degree to promote ethnic diversity.
- A certified, official copy of medical school transcript.
The winner of the 2015 Diversity Scholarship will be announced by July 1, 2015.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the first annual 2015 Diversity Scholarship, please complete the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Medical School Scholarship Application.
All application materials must be sent by U.S. mail on or before May 31, 2015.
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.
Attn: Medical Scholarship
29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
Southfield, MI, 48034