The Michigan personal injury lawyers of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. are pleased to announce its first annual 2013 Diversity Scholarship for law students. The Michigan law firm represents victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice cases, nursing home neglect cases, dog bite injuries, and all other personal injury accident matters. Located in Southfield, Michigan, the law firm represents clients throughout the entire State of Michigan. The scholarship has been created as part of Buckfire & Buckfire’s commitment to build on the promise of diversity within the workplace, community and society.
The Diversity Scholarship is $2,000.00 and will be awarded to a student who is currently attending an accredited law school, who is either a member of an ethnic or racial minority or demonstrates commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career. The first annual award will be awarded in 2013.
- Recipient is a member of an ethnic or racial minority or any individual who demonstrates a defined commitment to issues of diversity within their academic career.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited law school within the United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited law school.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS – Application Deadline: May 31, 2013
In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Diversity Law Scholarship an applicant must submit the following items:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form.
- One-page typed essay describing how you will utilize your law degree to promote ethnic diversity.
- A certified copy of law school transcript.
The winner of the 2013 Diversity Scholarship will be announced by July 1, 2013.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the first annual 2013 Diversity Scholarship, please complete the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Law Scholarship Application.
All application materials can be sent by fax, email, or U.S. mail on or before May 31, 2013 deadline: Fax to the attention of Marketing Department at 248.569.6737, or e-mail at [email protected] with Subject Line 2013 Law School Diversity Scholarship, or mail to:
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.
Attn: Marketing Department
29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
Southfield, MI, 48034