Car Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Who pays my medical bills after a Michigan auto accident?

Under Michigan law, a victim injured in a Michigan auto accident is entitled to have all medical bills paid under the no-fault insurance laws if the injuries arose from an accident with a motor vehicle. Typically, the auto insurance company or the Michigan Assigned Claims Facility will pay these bills. Even if the injured car accident victim did not have their own a vehicle or have a no-fault insurance policy, they still may be entitled to get their medical bills paid for.

In order to ensure that your medical bills are paid after a Michigan auto accident, it is important that the victim files an Application for No-Fault benefits with the proper insurance company.

For more information regarding payment of medical bills after a Michigan auto accident, call our office now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced no-fault insurance lawyers.  We will discuss your case with you and help you submit your claim correctly so that you receive the eligible no-fault benefits you are entitled to. There are strict time limitations of submitting a claim for payment of medical bills, so it is very important that you contact an experienced Michigan attorney immediately after the injuries in your auto accident to ensure your medical bills get paid. Call today!

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.