Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Who must pay for the damage to my car and for repairs if I am in a Michigan car accident?

This depends on a number of factors, but most important is the type of collision insurance coverage you had on your own vehicle.  This determines how much your insurance company will pay for the damage and the amount of the deductible.  To learn more, request "The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook."

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office