Finding the best lawyer in Michigan for a no fault insurance lawsuit can be difficult task. When looking to hire an attorney after your Michigan car accident, you may want to ask the attorney the following questions:
- Do you specialize in Michigan no fault insurance lawsuit cases and how many years of experience have you had in representing auto accident injury clients?
- Have you ever written a book on auto accident and insurance claims?
- Do you have a website with information on no fault insurance cases and free forms that I can print to make my insurance claim?
- Have you ever taken a no fault insurance case to trial and won a verdict for your client?
- Do you offer a No Win, No Fee promise?
- What kind of settlements have you received for your Michigan no fault insurance clients?
The lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. will give you direct answers to all of those questions, as well as answer any other questions that you may have regarding your case and your legal rights. Our firm has represented auto accident injury victims and their families for over 40 years throughout the State of Michigan, and has the knowledge, expertise, and experience in handling these types of cases. We have a track record of obtaining sizeable Michigan no fault insurance settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients and providing the best service possible.
For more information about our award winning law firm and to discuss your case with one of our best lawyers for your Michigan no fault insurance lawsuit, call our office now at (800) 606-1717. We offer a No Win, No Fee promise, meaning our clients do not pay a penny until the case is settled or won. Call today for your free consultation!