Finding the best lawyer in Michigan for a carbon monoxide poisoning lawsuit can be difficult task. When looking to hire an attorney after your Michigan carbon monoxide poisoning injury, you may want to ask the attorney the following questions:
- What percentage of your practice is devoted to handling serious injury claims?
- Have you ever written a book on carbon monoxide poisoning cases?
- Do you have a website with information on the different types of carbon monoxide poisoning cases?
- Have you ever taken a carbon monoxide poisoning case to trial and won a verdict for your client?
- What kinds of settlements have you received for your clients?
The lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. will give you direct answers to all of those questions, as well as answer any other questions that you may have regarding your case and your legal rights. Our firm has represented carbon monoxide poisoning victims and their families for over 40 years throughout the State of Michigan, and has the knowledge, expertise, and experience in handling these types of cases. We have a track record of obtaining sizeable Michigan carbon monoxide poisoning lawsuit settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients and providing the best service possible.
For more information about our award winning law firm and to discuss your case with one of our best lawyers for your Michigan carbon monoxide poisoning lawsuit, call our office now at (800) 606-1717. We offer a No Win, No Fee promise, meaning our clients do not pay a penny until the case is settled or won. Call today for your free consultation!