Finding the best lawyer in Michigan for a cerebral palsy lawsuit can be difficult task. When looking to hire an attorney after your Michigan cerebral palsy diagnosis, you may want to ask the attorney the following questions:
- What percentage of your practice is devoted to handling serious injury claims?
- Have you ever written a book on cerebral palsy cases?
- Do you have a website with information on cerebral palsy cases?
- Have you ever taken a cerebral palsy case to trial and won a verdict for your client?
- What kinds of settlements have you received for your clients?
The lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. will give you direct answers to all of those questions, as well as answer any other questions that you may have regarding your case and your legal rights. Our firm has represented cerebral palsy victims and their families for over 40 years throughout the State of Michigan, and has the knowledge, expertise, and experience in handling these types of cases. We have a track record of obtaining sizeable Michigan cerebral palsy lawsuit settlements and jury verdicts for our injured clients and providing the best service possible.
For more information about our award winning law firm and to discuss your case with one of our best lawyers for your Michigan cerebral palsy lawsuit, call our office now at (800) 606-1717. We offer a No Win, No Fee promise, meaning our clients do not pay a penny until the case is settled or won. Call today for your free consultation!