Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Who can file a Michigan wrongful death lawsuit relating to a fatal car accident in Detroit?

A wrongful death lawsuit can be filed by relatives of the person killed in the accident.  A probate estate must be opened and a personal represented, usually a family member, is appointed.  After this is done, the personal representative can hire a lawyer to file the lawsuit.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office