Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Where can I get help if I suffer vaginal mesh complications?

At the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. we specialize in providing you the help you need after suffering from vaginal mesh problems.  We are actively pursuing lawsuits for women who suffer from complications, including pain, infection, organ perforation and urinary problems due to transvaginal mesh. Our firm has the knowledge, expertise and experience in handling these types of claims and will fight for every penny you deserve. We will answer all of your questions and help you receive the best possible settlement for your complications suffered after having the surgical mesh implanted.

If you are suffering from serious complications after getting a transvaginal mesh implant there may be legal background to pursue a lawsuit.  For more information and to get help from a top rated Michigan attorney call our law firm office today at (800) 606-1717.  It is important that the lawyer you choose has significant experience in representing patients injured by a medical device.  We work directly with other national law firms to win the best settlement for our clients.  Call now for your free, no obligation case review.

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office