The best way to prove and win your Michigan bed sore lawsuit is to take pictures of your injuries. Pictures of the bed sore(s) are the best evidence to prove the serious nature of the damages suffered by the neglected nursing home patient. The Michigan nursing home lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. suggest taking the following types of photos:
- Photos taken immediately after the bed sore is discovered.
- Photos taken at the hospital immediately after treatment has been provided.
- Photos taken just after any plastic surgery or other treatment.
- Photos taken during the entire healing process, even over a lengthy period of time.
- Photos taken just before a mediation or settlement meeting.
These pictures are all recommended to be taken for various reasons, including but not limited to, to show the pain and suffering caused by the bed sore itself and treatment, as well as the healing process. To find out if you have a bed sore lawsuit in Michigan, contact our award winning nursing home lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire P.C. at (800) 606-1717 to discuss your case. We will listen closely to your story and let you know if you have a case that can be pursued. We will explain nursing home bed sore settlements to you in further detail and answer all of your questions and concerns. Call today for your free consultation!