Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

What is meant that I must "exhaust my administrative remedies" before filing suit?

The Federal Tort Claims Act specifies that before a suit for damages may be filled in federal court, the claimant must present the claim in writing to the appropriate federal agency and follow certain procedural rules while the agency investigates your allegations and considers whether to settle or deny your claim. The procedures for this are different depending on which federal agency is involved.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office