Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

What claims does a resident have for injuries suffered in Michigan assisted living facility?

Claims for injuries suffered in Michigan assisted living facility are similar to nursing home neglect lawsuits; however there are some important differences based upon the types of regulations and oversight between those two types of facilities.  Our experienced assisted living facility injury lawyers have a thorough understanding of those differences and can assist you if a loved one suffered injury due to negligence in one of those facilities.

If you would like more information about the legal rights of a resident after a Michigan assisted living injury, you should contact our experienced attorneys at (800) 606-1717, who will fully investigate the facts surrounding the injury or death and determine if this was due to negligence by the facility and their staff members. If there is neglect or improper oversight at the facility, we will file an assisted living injury lawsuit on behalf of the resident.  These lawsuits seek damages for the injuries suffered and the medical expenses related to those injuries.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.