Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

What are my legal rights if my doctor committed malpractice?

If you or a family member suffer injures after a doctor committed medical malpractice you do have legal rights. You may be entitled to file a medical malpractice lawsuit against the negligent doctor for your injuries. Often times, the doctor fails to use appropriate treatment methods or neglects the patient. Medical malpractice injuries are often times severe and require more surgery to correct the injury.

For more information on whether or not you have a case against a Michigan doctor for medical malpractice, call our top rated medical malpractice law firm at (800) 606-1717. Our attorneys at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. will discuss your case and determine whether or not you have a lawsuit to pursue. Call today for your free consultation and learn your legal rights! We will represent you under our No Fee Promise, which means no legal fees or costs until we prove and win your case.

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office