If you or a family member suffer injures due to medical malpractice at a Michigan hospital you do have legal rights. You may be entitled to file a lawsuit against the negligent doctor, hospital, clinic, or nurse responsible for your injuries. Often times, injuries as a result of medical negligence are severe and require more surgery to correct the injury.
The most common types of medical malpractice committed by a hospital include failure to:
- Failure to admit a patient to the hospital for observation
- Failure to admit a patient to the hospital for medical condition
- Failure to prescribe necessary medical treatment for a patient
- Failure to order necessary medical diagnostic tests for a patient
- Failure to request a consultation with a specialist for evaluation
If you or someone you know suffered injuries after a hospital committed medical malpractice, call our top rated attorneys in Michigan at (800) 606-1717 now. We will fully investigate your medical malpractice case, collecting all medical records and discussing your case with a board certified physician. We will explain your legal rights to you and represent you under our No Fee Promise, which means no legal fees or costs until we prove and win your case.