Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can I sue an Adult Foster Care Home for an injured resident?

Yes, you may be able to sue an AFC for an injured resident, if the injuries were caused by abuse and neglect.  At the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. our nursing home attorneys frequently represent AFC residents who suffers serious injuries as result of all types of abuse, including but not limited to medication errors, wandering and elopement, poor or improper supervision, drowning, assault and battery, sexual assaults, and burn injuries.

Under Michigan law, there are strict laws and regulations in place to protect the safety and welfare of AFC residents.  Unfortunately, the truth of the matter is, even with these strict laws many adult foster care home residents do not always receive the appropriate care and supervision.

If you or someone you care about was recently injured while residing at a Michigan AFC, call our top rated lawyers today to discuss your case and learn your rights.  Our attorneys have significant experience in these types of cases and will be able help you and your family recover the compensation and justice you deserve.  Call now at (800) 606-1717 for your Free, No Obligation Case Review.  We will explain your rights to you and determine whether or not you are able to sue.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.