Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

State Farm Insurance company cut off my wage loss and medical benefits but I am still disabled and getting medical treatment. Can I sue State Farm for my benefits?

You will have to hire a Michigan car accident lawyer to file a lawsuit for you.  There are strict deadlines for filing no-fault insurance cases so you should act quickly.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office