Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

MyMichigan carinsurance company sent me to one of their doctors and then cut off my benefits.I still need treatment and cannot work. What can I do?

Unfortunately, the insurance industry has a stable of doctors who earn a lot of money by performing evaluations and then making favorable recommendations to the insurance company, who then terminates benefits.  They attempt to call these "independent medical exams," but they are not independent at all.  In an auto case, your only recourse would be to hire an attorney to file a lawsuit against the insurance company to have your benefits paid.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office