Car Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

My son was seriously injured in a hit and run accident in Detroit and they never caught the driver. Can he make any type of claim for his injuries?

Yes.  You son is entitled to Michigan No-Fault Insurance benefits even if he did not have any car insurance.  He can make a claim through the car insurance company of any relatives in his home who have auto insurance and if there are none, he can make a claim through the Michigan Assigned Claims Facility.  This claim will cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other benefits.   He may also be able to make an uninsured motorists claim through a relative's insurance policy depending on his residency.  There are strict time limitations for filing these claims so it is important to contact our office immediately.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.