Pedestrian Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

My son was run over by a car in Michigan and suffered serious injuries. Can I sue that driver?

Yes, if your son was a pedestrian run over by a car in Michigan and suffered serious injury, you can sue that driver. This is called a personal injury claim and includes claims for damages such as for pain and suffering, disability, and scarring or permanent disfigurement.

In addition, your son may be able to file a claim for Michigan No-Fault Insurance Benefits. These include claims for payment of medical bills, lost wages, household services, and attendant care services. Even if your son did not own a vehicle or have an auto insurance policy, he can still file a claim for No-Fault Benefits. All pedestrians run over by a car in Michigan do have legal rights and may be able to pursue both of these types of claims.

For more information about your rights after being run over by a car in Michigan, call our office now at (800) 606-1717.  Our top-rated pedestrian car accident lawyers will start working on your case immediately gathering all the evidence and witness statements to win and settle your case. We will represent you under our  No Fee Promise, meaning you do not pay any legal fees until we win or settle your case.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.