Dangerous Drugs
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

My son developed breasts after taking Risperdal. Can I sue the drug manufacturer?

Yes, if your son developed breasts after taking Risperdal, you may be able to sue the drug manufacturer for your son’s pain and suffering and embarrassment. In fact, there have been numerous reports and several class action lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and young boys developing breasts due the drug.  Johnson & Johnson, the drug manufacturer of Risperdal failed to warn individuals of the defective nature of the drug, therefore may be held liable for male patients who do suffer such side effects.

For more information on how to sue for your son’s breast development after taking Risperdal, call our top rated law firm today at (800) 606-1717.  Our dangerous drug attorneys have significant experience in these types of cases.  We offer a free, no obligation case review and will represent you and your son under our No Fee Promise. This means there are no legal fees or costs until we win or settle your claim.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.