Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

My mother fell out of her bed and broke her hip at her nursing home and I feel that this is nursing home neglect. Can I sue the nursing home for her?

You may be able to file a Michigan nursing home neglect lawsuit.  It really depends on what your mother's specific needs were and whether precautions should have been taken to prevent her fall.  Many times, it is necessary to have bed rails up to preven falls and take other measures to prevent fall injuries.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office