Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

My mother died due to neglect at a Michigan nursing home. Can I file a lawsuit?

Yes. If your mother died due to the neglect at a Michigan nursing home you can file a lawsuit. These lawsuits are filed against the nursing home facility and nursing home doctors, nurses, or care takers whose negligence in their care of the resident caused a premature and untimely death.  These lawsuits, known as a nursing home neglect lawsuit, will not only seek compensation for the tragic death of your mother, but also serve as notice to the nursing home that they need to improve their patient care or they will face other lawsuits in the future.

At Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. are nursing home wrongful death lawyers have experience in these types of cases and will represent you and your family under our No Fee Promise.  There are strict time limitations for filing a nursing home abuse lawsuit and Michigan wrongful death lawsuit. Call our office now at (800) 606-1717 for a free consultation so that your case is not barred forever due to time restrictions. Our lawyers will start working on your case immediately, reviewing your entire medical chart to gather evidence necessary to prove and win your case.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.