Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 595-7544
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

My insurance company has refused to pay for my artificial limb after Michigan car accident. Can I file a lawsuit?

Yes, if your insurance company refuses to pay for artificial limb that was ordered by your treating doctor, due to your injuries in a Michigan car accident, you do have means to file a lawsuit. This type of lawsuit is called a no-fault insurance claim. Under Michigan law, an amputee is entitled to have all medical bills paid under the no-fault laws if the injuries arose from an accident with a motor vehicle. This includes artificial limbs.

If you or someone you know lost a limb and becomes an amputee from Michigan car accident, and your insurance company refuses to pay for the artificial limb, call our office now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan no-fault insurance lawyers. Our attorneys have experience in these types of cases and have a track record of obtaining payment of medical bills from insurance companies for victims of Michigan car accidents. Call now!

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Southfield Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 595-7544
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office
Detroit Office