Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

My husband suffered a spinal cord injury in a Michigan truck accident on I-94 near Port Huron when a semi-tractor trailer jacknifed and collided with his car. Can he sue the truck driver?

Yes, your husband can sue both the truck driver and the owner of the truck for his injuries.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 25800 Northwestern Highway #890
    Southfield, MI 48075
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office